Ashbury is a subdivision consisting of all single family homes. There is a community pool and club house that is exclusive to Ashbury.
- One and two story single family homes
- HOA fee is $600 paid annually for the pool, clubhouse, gazebo, the patio and common insurance
- The pool has a full aquatic center, zero-depth entry, water slide, sand pit and concession area for the whole family to enjoy
- The Clubhouse is used for various social events and is available for rental by Association members only
- The Gazebo can fit up to 16 guests and is only available to Ashbury Association members
- The Patio can be rented out for 30 guest maximum and only available to Ashbury Association members
- There are 4 tennis courts, park/playground and two baseball fields in Ashbury
- Indian Prairie School District 204 – Patterson Elementary School, Crone Middle School, Neuqua Valley High School
- Patterson Elementary School is located within Ashbury subdivision
- Year built approximately between 1990 – 1996/Newer homes 2009
- Pace bus (683) passes through the community
Homes currently for sale in Ashbury. Click on each home for additional information.
Considering buying or selling a home in Ashbury please contact Vita at Village Realty 708-945-5898.