All you need to know about moving to Naperville, IL
The City of Naperville, IL is located approximately 30 miles from Chicago. The population of Naperville consists of more than 147,000. Lake Michigan water is provided within the City limits.
Points of Interest includes Naperville Riverwalk. Enjoy taking a walk along the DuPage river of 1.75 mile of brick paths, fountains, bridges, outdoor sculpture, etc. Click here for the Riverwalk brochure.
Metra BNSF Railway (BNSF) runs from Aurora to Chicago Union Station. It conveniently passes through Naperville making a stop at Naperville Metra Station.
Public School Districts
- Community Unit School District 203 – Includes one early childhood center, 14 elementary schools, 5 junior high schools and two high schools.
- Indian Prairie School District 204 – Includes one preschool, 21 elementary schools, 5 junior high schools, 3 high schools and 1 alternative high school.
- Benedictine University
- College of DuPage – Main Campus
- College of DuPage – Naperville Center
- Devry University Center – Naperville
- Governors State University – Naperville Education Center
- North Central College – Naperville
- Northern Illinois University – Naperville Campus
- University of Illinois Business Innovation Services